One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Monday, August 10, 2015

Happy Birthday Nancy!!

We at Seize the Birthday Design Team have an AWESOME
manager, Nancy Leppak and today she is celebrating a milestone birthday and we want to surprise her with a special blog hop just for her!
 Nancy is amazing!
She has helped me so much, and been there to answer questions and take care of any issues I have!
Thank you Nancy for all you do for me and I am sure I even speak for all the design team.
I wish we lived closer so we could actually meet and spend time together face to face!
I wish you the very best birthday EVER!
 Please  join us with the blog hop celebrating her birthday today!:
And here is the link to the birthday Girl, please stop by and give her your best wishes!

stamps:  Altnew:  Layered Lily, PTI Swoosh for "wishes"
die:  PTI:  Swoosh
PPP clear sequins

13 comments:

JoAnn said...

Pretty card Colleen. Love that flower. Have a wonderful day.

Marybeth said...

Happy Birthday to Nancy!!!
This is gorgeous Colleen! The layered lily almost looks like you watercolored it yourself.

Linda said...

Gorgeous Col. I love that set.

Sharyn Polesel said...

Beautiful card, Colleen! Love that gorgeous flower!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Beautiful card, Colleen! Love that gorgeous flower!

Macarena said...

Great coloring! I'm so glad we did it :-)

shirley-bee said...

Beautiful card, love that flower!

Alanna said...

So gorgeous.

Nancy said...

Colleen, First of all your card is Amazing! That flower is stunning and your talent is sure blossoming for sure! LOVE IT! When I heard about this blog hop, since I have been gone literally the entire day and most of the night I wanted to be sure to come by and tell you how much your friendship means to me. You are one of the dearest and kindest ladies I know and who knows, maybe someday we can meet in person. I am hopeful for sure! I have had a rough couple of weeks as of late and this hop was just what I needed to put a smile back on my face! My deepest appreciation! Love ya!

Glenda J said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Colleen! Absolutely love it. So glad we could pull this all together.

Hannelie said...

Wow amazing flower, amazing card!

Brenda in IN said...

Oh Colleen, this is gorgeous. The coloring is fabulous and it looks so real. I know Nancy will love it. Maybe sometime you will get to meet her. I have now met three bloggers and I am thrilled. I wish I could meet everyone that I blog with. What fun that would be. I know there would be no crafting done because of the chatting! Well, and the eating!

Maria said...

A gorgeous birthday card for Nancy! She will love it! Such a pretty flower and love the swoosh birthday die, too!